We properly handle and protect personal information in compliance with laws and regulations concerning the protection of private information and the respect for public order.
2．Collecting, Using, and Providing Personal Information
We collect personal information appropriately through various means. Such information includes campaigns, brochure requests, surveys (including visitor questionnaires), and direct collection, such as through registration forms, real estate purchase forms, contracts, website content, and public information including,but not limited to, map content, telephone books, copies of registration certificates, and other widely distributed lists such as commercially sold information. We also collect information through third parties. We publicly announce, inform others of our usage objectives, or clarify them as necessary, and do not handle personal information beyond those objectives without the consent of the persons concerned. We comply with statutory procedures in providing and disclosing personal information to third parties.
3．Personal Information Usage Purposes
The purposes of use of customer personal information by the Daikyo Group are as set forth in I below, and the Company uses personal information within the scope of those purposes. The Company jointly uses customer personal information with Daikyo Group companies. Regarding the Daikyo Group, please refer to “Scope of joint users.”
Purposes of Use
Personal information is used for the following matters within the business of the Daikyo Group. The Daikyo Group’s main businesses are set forth in II below.
- To provide products and services and to provide after-sales service for such products and services;
- To provide support and agency services for various procedures (financing, registration, administrative procedures, etc.) related to the provision of products and services;
- To provide documentation and other information and conduct sales talks related to products and services;
- To conduct development and improvement of products and services and to conduct research and analysis regarding such development and improvement;
- To perform matters ancillary to the above purposes.
Main Businesses of the Daikyo Group
- Real estate (condominiums, single-family homes, apartments, commercial facilities, office buildings, etc. and various facilities) development, trading, and leasing;
- Real estate management and operation;
- Real estate trading and leasing agency and brokerage services;
- Real estate construction, renovation, improvement, repair, and other construction design, implementation, and supervision;
- Sale of goods, insurance solicitation, and provision of home and lifestyle-related services to real estate owners, tenants, and users;
- Lodging and management and brokering of lodging facilities;
- Consulting and other ancillary business related to the above.
4．Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company supports customer lifestyles by serving as an integrated body within the Daikyo Group business through the joint use of customer personal information as described below.
- Items of personal information subject to joint use
Name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, email address, date of birth, sex, employer information, asset holdings information, various ID numbers, information regarding other attributes, and information related to agreements with Daikyo Group companies
- Scope of joint users
Companies subject to Daikyo Incorporated’s consolidated financial results or application of the equity method Please refer to the following website for the names of specific companies and other information. http://www.daikyo.co.jp/group/index.html (the scope of companies is subject to change)
- Purposes of use by joint users
The scope of use is the scope of the shared Purposes of Use of the Daikyo Group, and this is the Group-wide purpose of use for joint use.
- Person responsible for management of personal data
5．Safety Control Measures to Manage Personal Information
We manage personal information carefully and take safety control measures to prevent fraudulent access, loss, falsification, and leaks, as necessary.
We have made it possible to use SSL-encrypted connections when providing private information on our website (you will need a browser that supports SSL; please note that SSL connections are not guaranteed, as they depend on the settings and Internet connection).
We may use our customers’ IP address logs for the following purposes. Please note that IP addresses alone do not identify individuals.
- To identify and resolve Web server issues
- To manage the website
Links to Other Sites
Our website has links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for personal information protection on other sites.
Use of Individual URLs
Informational emails sent to customers may use URLs with encoded parameters that identify customers (individual URLs). The Company may gather viewing information collected from the use of individual URLs and use this information as customer information. Such information will be used only to the extent indicated in the Personal Information Usage Purposes.
6．Handling of Personal Information vis-á-vis Outsourcing
As well as distributing information by direct mail, we outsource internal system maintenance and other relevant tasks. We promote transparency of outsourcing and choose vendors that provide satisfactory measures to safeguard personal information, supervising them accordingly.
We may record telephone conversations with customers to ascertain their precise needs. This pertains to every department of the Company.
We will review and revise the Policy as needed for the sake of legal requirements and further improvement of our personal information protection system.
Established April 1, 2005
Revised May 30, 2017